Tuesday, December 18, 2012

John Freida Full Repair Range Review!


Yes, I am guilty. Of what you ask? heat styling my hair religiously every day. My hair has seriously suffered since I started using a GHD at the tender of age of 13. I suffer with severe split ends because of this and I have tried every single shampoo that offered the sun moon and stars for hair like mine but to no avail.

Enter the John Frieda Full Repair range infused with ''inca inchi'' oil to ''weightlessly'' repair heat and colour damaged hair. I was recently sent this to try out and while I have noticed a small improvement to my hair since using the products compared to others I have tried in the past I still haven't noticed anything life changing (or hair changing) about the stuff.

The range is quite nice to use and offers a salon like experience from the comfort of your own home. It smells really nice again very salon-esque and the formulations are thick and creamy whilst being fairly lightweight too. But results wise it falls short. I only noticed a minor improvement to my hair and it was generally straight after washing, the effects it promised didn't really last.

For me, the full body shampoo and conditioner were pleasant to use but the results were just average. It was the full repair deep conditioner and deep infusion serum with which I noticed the best results. After using these my hair was silky smooth mind you this was probably due to the silicone Dimethicone being one of the main constituents in the formula and again the effect didn't last very long.

Overall the John Frieda full repair range was pleasant to use but it wasn't capable of helping my hair which is already beyond repair.

John Freida full repair range is available from various shops around the country and the prices are as follows:

Full Repair Full Body Shampoo 250ml: €6.31
Full Repair Full Body Conditioner 250ml: €6.31
Full Repair Deep Conditioner 150ml: €7.03
Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion 50ml: €7.03


Have you tried the John Frieda Full Repair Range? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below!

Take Care! 

Emma,

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Boots coconut and almond intensive hair mask? Really improved the condition of my hair and the tub lasts ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose at the end of the day the only thing to repair split ends is a scissors! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try egg and yogurt mask, its great for your hair!

    ReplyDelete