How are you all doing? I can't believe its almost April! This year is flying by. So from now on at the end of each month I will be writing a favourites post. I hope you like them!
Here's what I have been loving this month!
1. Real Techniques blush brush: Applies blush beautifully and gives a natural flushed look. I cannot stop using it!
2. Soap and Glory clean on me shower gel: My favourite shower gel over the last while. It has a built in body lotion, wraps you up in bubbly goodness and smells divine. S and G sure know how to make great products!
3. Percy and Reed finishing polish for hair: I got this free with last months issue of glamour magazine and I am loving it for taming my hair and making my locks look super sleek.
4. Marc Jacobs Rain perfume: This was on sale back in January for €17 so I thought it would be rude not to buy it haha Its the perfect spring/summer scent and smells really fresh and aquatic.
5. Benefit Cosmetics fake up concealer: Best concealer for hiding my dark circles and best of all it doesn't crease! Read my review HERE.
6. Dior Diorshow art pen: The perfect eyeliner for creating a feline flick. This is great for achieving thick or thin lines and makes applying liquid liner super easy.
7. Sigma E25 blending and E45 Tapered blending brushes: I ordered these off of cloud 10 beauty last week and I don't know how I lived without them before. The E25 is a great dupe for a mac 217 and the E45 is great for blending colours in the crease. Definitely worth investing in these!
8. Mac Studio sculpt foundation: I received this for Christmas in 2011 and I never really used it as I had too much foundation to get through at the time. I rediscovered it recently and I'm really liking it. Its gel based formula works really well with my dry skin.
9. Bourjois rouge edition lipstick: These are some of the best lipsticks I have used to date. They have great pigmentation/colour pay off, a great range of shades, they smell yummy and they're apparently made in the same factory as Chanel cosmetics. Bargain!
So they're my fave products for march!
What products have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments below!